So I was perusing Freshly Pressed today, and I came across this post. The basic idea is, you do a Google search for "your name" plus "needs" (i.e., "Megan needs") and then you record the first ten hits that come up. The only drawback is that if you have a very popular name, you will get lots of hits of other people posting their lists from three years ago. And if you have a very unique name, you might get nothing at all.
1. A very quiet home with few or no thunderstorms and lots of sunshine. (Ohhh yes please!)
2. To come back. (Aww, you miss me, do you?)
3. Facebook. (Do I need it, though?)
4. Update. (Yes, lots of updates!)
5. A theme song. (That would be so awesome!)
6. An ass-kicking, now!! (Yes, but why? And why the urgency? Can't we talk about this?)
7. A summer intern. (To do my laundry and clean all the things!)
8. Another ass-kicking. (People, violence is never the answer.)
9. Help in the area of responsiveness. (Responsiveness? To what?)
10. A millionaire. (Cha-ching!)
I also Googled Michael, Scarlett, and Sosie. Apparently, Sosie is so perfect that she needs nothing! Yay! I won't do the whole list for Michael and Scarlett, I will just share the highlights.
1. A girlfriend. (No he doesn't!)
2.To stay out of public restrooms. (Bwaaahahahahahahaha! Agreed!)
3. More photo time. (Yes! Stop deleting pictures of yourself! You are really, really ridiculously good-looking!)
1. A clone to cope with a heavy workload. (Hahahaha! It is sooo tough playing all day and being cute. Plus also? She has a clone, and her name is Sosie.)
2. To watch out for "Nancy Stephens." (Who is this Nancy? Mama won't let her get to you, Scarlett!)
3. New music to like. (I guess we can't listen to the Laurie Berkner Band forever. Sigh.)
This was too much fun! I know what you're thinking right now... "I wish I was like you. Easily amused."